Montag, 6. Juli 2009

I need new clothes!

I am boring. My clothes are boring. I have come to this conclusion while visiting Camden Town Flee Market on Sunday.I mean come on. I couldn't even buy some earrings because they would have not matched any of my outfits. How pathetic is that? I will come back with a new style, new clothes and a huge debt. If I am buying all that gorgeous stuff that is.
Work's gotten better today although I have the impression I am understanding less English every day. Hopefully my brain is just doing a major reboot to organize the latest words (especially law related) and will spit it all out with an entirely new operating system. Otherwise I won't have a lot of fun...
Watched Dr.Who tonight and still: I love it. Tomorrow 7 p.m. freshly back from work! I like BBC.

Thanks for reading, Tini x

1 Kommentar:

Snowberry and Lime hat gesagt…

Camden town! I love Camden town!!
Glad to hear you are well and hopefully you will find lots of nice stuff there. :)

Good luck with the job!