Samstag, 4. Juli 2009

First week of the rest of my life

Hi there beloved readers,
thank you very much for sticking with me, because honestly I wouldn't. My entries if there were any got shorter and shorter and lacked completely of any kind of relevant information. But know any exams, rehearsals, movings, premieres and parties are over. OK, not the parties but the rest...so far.
I have finally arrived in London. The train ride was to be taken 6 and half hours but in the end it were more than 8. But I was warmly welcomed by my housemates here in Herne Hill and have a great room under the roof, my own bathroom and a lovely little cute garden.
Three days of work have passed and although there is not much to do (so far) the staff is really nice. The office is in the middle of the city right on the crossroads of Southwark Street and Borough High Street at London Bridge, directly across Borough Market. This jewel in the heart of the city will cost me a LOT of money...
Anyways I am having fun, more to come!





See ya, Tini

1 Kommentar:

Weird hat gesagt…

Send some of those mushrooms!! :-D They look sooo yummy.